Boxy2::Downloader (screenshot) is a program which primary goal is to give analyzers or debriefers a quick overview about a GPS logger track of a balloon flight. Here some of its major features:
Actually the download of tracks has only been tested under Windows.
- download a track from a serial connected Garmin GPS device
- save the downloaded track in PLT and GPX format
- show all track points in a list
- show the track and the loaded PZ's on a map
- analyse the track against PZ infringements and vertical speed limit exceedants
- generate a nice PDF document (sample)